Track Your Delivery
Plugs will drop off up to six boxed standard appliances at no charge per stop. Professional and luxury appliances are subject to drop off fees. Someone over the age of 18 must be present to sign for the appliances. We will not unbox the appliances. We offer a full delivery and installation experience. Additional charges will apply, see store for details.
Plugs Gold Standard Delivery
Someone over the age of 18 must be present to sign for the appliances. Please make sure that the delivery pathway is clear and unobstructed, or we reserve the right to refuse to deliver the items. Note that items delivered to additional floors may incur additional charges. If there are any questions regarding this, please consult with one of our experts.
Plugs will provide a 3-hour time window with a 30 minute "heads-up" call ahead. We'll unbox the item and remove the packaging, then complete a normal hook-up, level, and test to ensure the appliance is working before we leave. For an additional fee, we can haul away your old appliance.
For details and costs for delivery and installation, please consult with one of our appliance experts. Additional fees and restrictions apply for built-in, specialty, professional and luxury appliances.
Next day delivery is available for in-stock items on the next business day when ordered and paid for by 2:00 pm. Includes basic hookup without installation and subject to available delivery slots.
Outside Standard Delivery Areas
Additional charges apply for drop off and delivery to Edisto, Pawley's Island, Walterboro/ Huger. If you are outside of our normal delivery, please contact us for a quote. Under certain conditions, we make exceptions for deliveries outside of our normal delivery area.
Plugs Standard Professional Installation
In order to perform a professional installation, Plugs requires the area to be prepared according to the manufacturer's specifications. Please measure and inspect the area in advance to ensure the best professional installation. Plugs requires new connection items for the installation of your new appliances, or we will not perform the installation. In order to help we may request photos or, in the case of professional/luxury appliances, we may ask for a pre-installation site inspection.
We will not:
• Modify cabinets, countertops or floors. We do not remove flooring, add flooring or add platforms for any units to sit on.
• Move or install electric outlets or wires or hard wire units.
• Install or move gas connections and shutoff valves.
• Add, move or install drain connections or reroute them under houses. We do not cut or modify soldered water connections, move water boxes, add water connections or move/reroute plumbing in any way.
• Install or move piping that comes from the wall or ceiling for duct work.
• Move/uninstall obstructions that may impede doing the job correctly and safely.
• Install appliances when the utilities are not working, shut off or unable to test the appliances after installation.